PICTURE PERFECT PICTURE WINDOWS
Loewen Picture windows are designed to give you maximum views with a minimum
of wood framework. Picture windows, of course, do not open. But you can create
the ideal combination of view and ventilation by pairing them with operable
Loewen offers 3/4 (19 mm) thick jambs (jamb refers to the vertical frame
segment) and also a 1 3/8 (35 mm) version. Both have a 1 3/8 (35 mm) thick
sill (horizontal bottom segment).
3/4 (19 mm) units maximize viewing area while 1 3/8 (35 mm) offer increased
strength and are also able to contain Simulated Divided Lite bars to match those
on adjoining or adjacent windows and doors.
Also, 1 3/8 (35 mm) Picture units offer a matching jamb for situations where
operating windows Awning for example are ganged together with Pictures.
Jamb sight lines are aligned and an integrated overall appearance is
Venting cavities allow built-up condensation to escape, increasing the
lifespan of hermetic seals and window frames.
- Available in numerous shapes and styles
- Clean architectural look
- 19 mm and 35 mm jamb options (SDL available with 35 mm option only)
- Natural, clear Douglas Fir interior (no visible finger joints)
- Frame construction designed for 4 9/16 (116 mm) jamb
- Low E2 insulated glazing with 1/2 (12 mm) airspace
- Extruded aluminum cladding in 9 Standard Palette colors, 27 Architectural
Palette colors, primed wood or clear fir exterior